MAREK AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Our Divisions Get The Recognition They Deserve
American Subcontractors Association (ASA) Recognizes Marek Brothers Systems, Inc. for Excellence in Ethics
The Excellence in Ethics award is a very distinctive national award that ASA gives to subcontractors from around the country for instilling high standards of integrity within their firm. Marek Brothers Systems was one of only seven companies throughout the country to receive an Excellence in Ethics Award during the ASA’s annual meeting in San Antonio on March 2, 2012.
Mike Holland, president of Marek Brothers Systems, Inc., accepted the award on behalf of the company. Mike said,
“We are honored by ASA’s recognition of the operating principles we have embraced for decades. The Marek organization places great value on the good work ASA does for its members and the construction industry. ASA member companies represent the best of the best and the Excellence in Ethics program establishes the ‘blue chip’ standard the Marek Companies strive to achieve in everything we do.”
We at Marek Brothers Systems pride ourselves for instilling the use of ethics and integrity in our everyday business practices with our employees, customers/clients, and within the community.
MISI - Atlanta, GA
• Skanska 2009 IFE Champion Award
• Skanska 2008 IFE Award
• Georgia World Congress Center Authority Storm Recovery Team Award April 2008
• Turner Construction Company 2006 Outstanding Subcontractor Performance Award
• Georgia Wall and Ceiling Industries Association President's Award of Excellence
• Resurgens Plaza Partners for Quality Award
• Armstrong World Industries Century Club Award AMES VIP Gold Customer Award
• Contribution to the Success of the Olympic Games of the XXVI Olympiad
• Capital Materials, Inc. Loyal Support Award 1985 and 2000
MBS - Austin, TX
• Austin ISD
Diane Gorzycki Middle School, ABC Certificate of Excellence
UT Golf Club – New Clubhouse, ABC Certificate of Excellence
• Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
ABC Certificate of Excellence• White Construction Company Top Performer
• TSU McCoy College of Business Administration
ABC Certificate of Excellence
MBC - Dallas, TX
• Subcontractor of the Quarter – Robson Communities (Four time Winner)
• CE Awards (Appreciate & Celebrate Excellence) – Drees Custom Homes
• Cover story of CONSTRUCTION DIMENSIONS MAGAZINE
MBS - Dallas, TX
• Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC)
• Construction Safety Excellence Award (CSEA)
• Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) 2009 Gold
MBS - Houston, TX
• 2010 Apex (Awards for Project Excellence) Award winner for Deloitte Touche buildout, where Marek performed demolition, drywall, acoustical, painting, and Mecho Shades for General Contractor – StructureTone.
• 2010 AGC Houston Chapter Safety Excellence award winner for large specialty contractors:
The AGC Houston Safety Excellence Awards recognize construction companies demonstrating leadership in safety management. Award recipients are recognized by their peers for promoting safety excellence.
• 2010 Accredited Quality contractor Award (ABC):
In recognition of the company’s achievement and its commitment to serve communities and provide employees with skills needed to work safely and productively in order to meet the needs of their clients for the year of 2010.
• ABC – 2009 Excellence in Construction award for:
• Houston Pavilions for D.E. Harvey Builders.
• Sacred Heart Co-Cathedral for Linbeck Construction Corporation.
• Citation Oil for Spaw Glass Construction.
MBS - San Antonio, TX
• Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) 2010
• Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) 2009
• ABC- 2009 Subcontractor of the Year Award
• ABC- 2009 Excellence in Construction Award for Methodist Children’s Hospital
• ABC- 2008 Excellence in Construction Award for San Antonio International Airport- Parking Garage Expansion